This market leader in British and Irish Golf Club IT application, is looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Desk Engineer.
Applicants should have must be able to commute to Manchester City Centre. The successful candidate will join a 15 strong busy support team, offering technical support, customer service and advice to customers using their proprietary and Microsoft based hardware/software solutions.
The ideal candidate:
Preferable knowledgeable about the golf industry, possibly having been a member of a golf club. Will have 1-2 years experience in a telephone customer service role, maybe looking for the next step to use their skills and develop their career. As market leader in the British and Irish Golf Club IT applications, the support team currently looks after 1700+ customers who use a range of products. Flexibility and an ability to problem solve is a must.
- To provide first class technical support; answering support queries via phone and email.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Support users on supplied equipment by providing necessary training and advice, by telephone or email,
- To accurately follow escalation procedures,
- To help arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house by liaising with relevant admin/field staff.
- Excellent Telephone Manner,
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10,
- Good organisational and time management skills,
- Self-motivated with the ability and drive to learn and work unsupervised,
- Ability to work part of a team,
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration,
- Excellent customer service,
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm, professional and maintaining positivity even under difficult circumstances,
- Understands the urgency required when dealing with hardware management/replacements,
- A knowledge of golf and the industry may be very advantageous,
- Confident and social personality
- Good communicator
- Proficient with all Microsoft office programs
Please provide a covering letter within your current CV.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Job reference information
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
||01732 617 460 (Please reference Dice when calling)