2nd Line I.T Support
Do you have a passion for all things I.T related? Are you keen to progress in the IT sector? Do you have strong communication skills with a can do attitude? If so read on
We have a new position for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join the IT team at our busy head office. Working within a team of five, your key duties will be to manage; support and report on help desk tickets created by all IT users across the business, at head office and across our construction sites.
2nd Line IT Support Engineer duties include;
• Providing 2nd line support to all users over the telephone and face to face to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Building PC's and laptops
• Patching network cables for computers, printers and phones
• Maintaining server security and escalating issues as appropriate
• Answering helpdesk calls and resolving any issues where possible
• Some server administration and hardware repairs
• Citrix remote access administration
• Setting up new use accounts
• Providing technical input and advise/solutions on business projects
The Ideal 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
It is essential that the successful candidate has good experience and working knowledge of;
• Windows Server 2008/2012
• Citrix XenApp
• Xen Desktop
• Exchange 2010/2013 administration
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Must have previous experience in a similar role.
• Candidates must be flexible to work within a rota from 07.30am-6pm)
Due to travel to sites, it is essential that the candidate has a full driving license and is over 21 years old for insurance purposes as you will be using the company van for travel.
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Competitive salary
• 24 days holiday
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Closing Date: 15/3/2017
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)
||2nd Line I.T Support Engineer