Harvey Nash is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Senior QA Engineer (Platform team) to join a large media client based in central London (Victoria). You should have a strong background within Web Testing (back-end) and have experience with Automation testing. You will be working along with Platform Team to ensure the quality of the company's website.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Maintain software testing and quality assurance policies, processes, and procedures and manage a team of permanent, contractors, and vendor resources.
* Work closely with the engineering managers and delivery managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
* Maintain close engagement with development teams to ensure both exploratory and automated testing is optimised in the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes.
* Oversee automation policies and procedures for the E2E automation and automation regression.
* Coach permanent resources on QA methods and techniques and maintain "QA practice" in the Technology Department.
* Maintain and improve regulatory quality assurance practices.
* Ensure that best-practices and process are applied across company products and workstreams.
* Adopt a 'portfolio' view to provide assurance over the appropriateness & effectiveness of the control environment through continual surveillance, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and QA/QC reviews.
* Manage vendor's QPR and maintain suitable KPIs.
* Solid knowledge around API Automation testing
* Knowledge of test tools and frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Rest Assured, BrowserStack
* Experience with Agile methodologies
* Strong QA metrics and measurements experience
* Strong understanding of TDD and BDD
* Strong knowledge in Java scripting
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
On offer is the opportunity to join a large media business that is going from strength to strength.
The role also offers an excellent salary and benefits package which includes a pension, life assurance, and access to a free gym on site.
If you have the skills and experience required, please APPLY now using the link provided.
Contact: Olga Bodnar
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3897 7603
Ref number: 324408/001
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)