This company are currently looking for a well organised and motivated individual to join their IT team as an Assistant
Whilst experience is useful, training will be given.
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Comfortable and effective in a team environment and able to work with other disciplines
- Good attention to detail and well organised
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent
- Management of external extranet systems used by architectural team e.g. Asite, Buzzsaw, 4Project, SharePoint, Planning Portal etc.
- Uploading & downloading drawings reports and specifications
- Liaise with consultant teams and manage and organise all incoming/outgoing data files
- Electronic and hard copy issuing of drawings and documents
- Filing - electronic and hard copy filing of drawings
- Collating and uploading comments from the project team onto extranets.
- Updating drawing schedules and preparing reports on the process of documentation
- Performing audits on documents to ensure that they are properly submitted and adhere to QA procedures.
- Monitoring the technical approval process
- Assisting with the translation of CAD/Revit drawings to other formats.
- Assist IT team to enforce CAD/Revit System and procedures.
- Assist IT team with troubleshooting CAD issues.
- Assist with the preparation of Revit files for external issue
- Assist with the troubleshooting of Revit warnings and errors
- Assist with the creation of Revit families
- To support the Document Controller and IT Partner with any other reasonable tasks as necessary.
This is an opportunity to join a social and dynamic multi-disciplinary practice. They offer excellent benefits and scope for career development including the Simply Health scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, annual bonuses, medical cover and pension contribution. The post is considered to be a full time.
Their studio is based in the vibrant and historical centre of Greenwich, close to major transport routes and a 10-minute commute to central London.
They are a lively and sociable practice who take the development and wellbeing of their staff seriously, providing training in Revit 3D modelling and offering outstanding career development opportunities.
Working alongside leading developers, housing associations, local authorities and private clients their philosophy is centred around designing high quality solutions for the built environment;
creating great places for people to live, work and play.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Job reference information
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
||01732 617 460 (Please reference Dice when calling)