We are SCC - Specialist Computer Centres - the UK's leading technology solutions provider specialising in IT infrastructure. We have an enviable track record in helping European based companies and government organisations assess, plan, source, integrate and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver technology optimisation and more, for less.
Our specialist Audio Visual Solutions division continues to grow creating an exciting career opportunity for a talented Technical Architect to work closely with our AV sales teams and associated business units to deliver pre sales support and technical delivery on Audio Visual projects , deployments and usability to effectively influence customers at all levels throughout the decision making process by delivering a consultative approach to provide an excellent client experience .
* Assist the sales function in a pre-sales capacity by developing the relationship with the client , inspiring confidence in SCC's ability to understand their needs and deliver an unparalleled level of service .
* Act as a technical and solution specialist able to support the sales team's requirements confidently.
* Understand and evaluate the technical needs of a client focusing on best of breed and right fit for the customer .
* Understand and implement the necessary vendor requirements to enable the division to deliver against strategy in line with those vendor services .
* Act as the solution expert representing SCC in front of customers to instil confidence in the SCC Audio Visual product set .
* Deliver service focused presentations to customers when required as part of the Audio Visual sales cycle .
* Completion of bid response and proposal documents in line with standardised templates and wording in an accurate and articulate manner .
* Ownership of high level diagrams demonstrating solution capabilities.
* Deliver customer consultancy on solution design including road mapping .
* Support and work with the managed service architect teams on correct service wrap for the opportunities .
* Deliver customer consultancy on user adoption and business process creation/adaption to aid usage growth .
Skills , experience and qualifications :
* Detailed understanding of current AV technologies
* Experience in a customer facing environment
* A customer orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills .
* Ability to work within virtual teams and independently to deliver a high standard of service and documentation .
* Proven experience in Audio Visual solutions management , deployment , design and delivering high value technology projects in corporate and public sectors.
* Strong knowledge of project AV engineering , maintenance and operation with a prior background working in a pre sales , design and specification role .
* Able to work with MS Project , Visio , Office and CAD software platforms .
* Detailed knowledge of AV technologies including - video management systems , control systems , lighting systems , display technology , digital signage and video conferencing .
* Understanding of AV systems integration with IP networks and existing IT systems is essential .
* Industry accreditations - Infocomm , Cedia etc and ideally hold CTS-D
We offer an attractive base salary , bonus , company car and other large company benefits .
To apply or find out more information about this role, please call:
0121 766 2605
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Audio Visual Technical Architect in Birmingham, Bracknell, Home Counties, London
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)