Avaya IP Office Installations & Support Engineer - Unified Comms - £25,000 - £29,000 + Car allowance and Overtime - Northampton - Field Based
My client are a customer focused company providing competitive IT, on premise and hosted telecom solutions.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining Avaya IP Office.
- Administrative tasks, troubleshooting, remote equipment configuration carried out from the office.
- Able to work with Voice cabling and install Cat5 cabling.
Knowledge and understanding of the following:
- 5 years experience Installing and Supporting Avaya IP Office 400 & 500 Systems .
- Must hold Avaya implementation qualifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of IP networking, VoIP switches and routers.
- SIP trunks and SIP service providers knowledge and experience.
- Previously provided remote support including : TeamViewer, VNC, Remote Desktop and VPN Working.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A clean UK driving license
- Willing to work flexibly, including out of hours, weekends and over night stays around the country
For more information on this opportunity please call me on 01442 285020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IQ Telecom is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job reference information
||01442 285 020 (Please reference Dice when calling)