Job Role: C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer
Location: London, City
Salary: £95k to £120k + bonus + benefits
C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer (Algorithm Distributed Systems Machine Learning Big Data). World renowned financial organisation is seeking a skilled C++ Developer to join the talented team designing and developing highly complex, distributed, trading Risk management systems. You will work closely with the business to deliver an innovative solution to most of the banks and financial institutions worldwide.
Based in the City this is a friendly, cooperative environment where you will work with the latest technologies and techniques.
Requirements for a C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer:
• Record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university combined with strong A-level results
• Expertise with Object Orientated design and development, most recently C++
• Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as multi-threading, Design Patterns, event driven architectures, distributed systems
• Ability to lead projects and communicate with the business, working across the full development lifecycle
• Ideally you will have knowledge of financial systems, Machine Learning and Big Data technologies
As a C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits package including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
This C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2590 (Please reference Dice when calling)