Job Role: Junior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer
Location: London, City
Salary: £40k to £45k + bonus + benefits
C++ Developer / Junior C++ Software Engineer (Windows Tbricks API Algorithm C++). Leading financial organisation is seeking a bright, enthusiastic Junior C++ Developer to design and develop pricing and risk management tools and plugins for a complex trading platform. You will enable Front Office traders to make quick decisions and trades, where seconds can mean the difference between success and failure.
As a Junior C++ Developer you will join a small, talented team, working closely with traders to understand their requirements and create customised solutions. This is a challenging, varied role, where you will be encouraged to explore new techniques and technologies, including Tbricks. Based in the City, this is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that offers good career prospects.
Requirements for a Junior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer:
• Strong C++ development skills on Windows
• 2:1 degree or higher in Computer Science or a closely related subject
• Thorough understanding of Computing fundamentals
• Advanced analysis and problem solving abilities
• Desire to work in the finance industry and learn about financial trading applications (able to demonstrate a personal interest / experience)
• Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with Front Office users in a dynamic environment
As a Junior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £45k) as well as bonus and benefits, including 25 days holiday.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Junior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
This Junior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2590 (Please reference Dice when calling)