Are you passionate about building new and exciting applications to support the front office? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Create new applications to support our Short Term Interest Rate (STIR) and Swaps Trading business
- Enhance existing application
- Collaborate with other global IT teams
- Do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the STIR Desk Dev development team in London.Working with us is like fighting in the front row of the battle for creating technological advantage for us in Fixed Income markets. We have a responsibility to innovate and lead. We challenge the status quo and deliver leading edge solutions.
Your experience and skills
- Excellent Java/C# development skills.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience on NoSQL technologies is added advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge in SQL (Sybase/Oracle).
- Experience working with ORM and entity management frameworks such as Spring
- Experience of working in agile teams.
- Passionate about what you do (and really excellent at it)
- Self-starting attitude and the ability to take ownership of requirements front start to finish
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
- Interested in the businesses we support and the following products: Interest Rate Swaps, Interest Rate Futures, Forecasting and Discounting curves, FX-type products such as FX Swaps and FX Forwards
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)