CRM Project Manager | Project Manager | Project Manager (CRM) | CRM Project Leader
CRM Project Manager | West London | £220 - £270 per day | 6 Month Contract (with extensions)
An Opus Recruitment Solutions client requires a Project Manager for a 6 month contract, the Project Manager must have successfully delivered a CRM implementation wither in a private or public sector and / or worked very closely next to a Project Manager during the implementation.
As CRM Project Manager / Project Manager you will implement projects on time, cost and quality and will be required to deliver innovative and effective solutions for projects.
You will manage projects using all aspects of standard Project Management methodology including Project Initiation Documentation, project plans, risk registers and communications plans.
As Project Manager, CRM Project Manager you will develop working relationships with departments to enable projects to achieve the greatest possible benefit and value for money for the end client.
CRM Project Manager | Project Manager | CRM Project Leader:
- Experience of successfully managing projects using clear project management methods
- Experience of effectively delivering innovative solutions to support major projects
- Experience of securing wide community benefit and value for money
- Evidence of working with a complex stakeholder environment to successfully deliver projects whilst responding to changing priorities and pressures.
- Experience of delivering a CRM Implementation in either private / and or public sector.
- Any experience of setting-up and facilitating meetings and workshops would be beneficial.
- Local Authority / Public Sector experience would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Understanding and application of project management tools and methodologies such as PRINCE2
For further details on the CRM Project Manager contract vacancy or if you'd like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Charlie Godsell at Opus Recruitment Solutions.