Cisco Network Engineer, Central London.
Salary and benefits: £45-55,000 (dependent on experience) + excellent benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing managed service provider within the financial services industry.
Gain Cisco Certification to CCNP, CCDP or CCIE level.
Cisco Network Engineer - Key Skills:
- 3+ years hands-on Cisco Network Engineering experience.
- Minimum of CCNA Certification.
- Detailed knowledge and hands on experience of Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
- Hands-on experience working with logical design models e.g. L2 / L3, Spanning Tree, VTP, VLANs, Physical Cabling etc.
- Strong knowledge of IP Communication and routing is required (e.g. OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Hands-on experience utilizing network control protocols (e.g. QOS, PoE, NTP, DHCP).
- Hands-on experience utilizing network management protocols (e.g. CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP).
- WAN / LAN and transport technologies experience e.g. Ethernet, Frame Relay and MPLS.
- Must eligible to work in the UK.
Cisco Network Engineer - Nice to have:
- Additional certifications e.g. CCNP, CCDP or CCIE
- Financial Services industry experience is highly desirable.
- Managed Service Provider experience.
About the role:
This Cisco Network Engineer role ( Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, CCNA,) will include:
- Responsibility for all network and security implementations and day to day functions supporting Financial Services customers.
- Preparing simple to complex network designs for existing and new client site establishments; site relocations, network upgrades, network expansions and Disaster Recovery setups.
About the Company:
A leading international IT Services Company providing a full range of technology solutions to Financial Services companies.
This opportunity presents many opportunities for professional development.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference Dice when calling)