Salary: £42, 750 - £47, 250
With 60000+ staff and 50m customers HMRC is one of the biggest organisations in the UK, running the largest digital operation in Government and one of the biggest IT estates in Europe. We have six modern, state-of-the-art digital delivery centres where multiple cross functional agile teams thrive in one of the most dynamic and innovative environments in the UK. We are expanding our Cloud Delivery Group and are recruiting into a number of posts within the Revenue & Customs Digital Technology Service in Telford.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud (.Net) developer to maintain and enhance web based applications and ideally familiar with a Hosting and Cloud technologies. Candidates should have experience working on large enterprise estates, integrating with other teams to deliver projects required for the Cloud Delivery Group. Working autonomously, you will expected to become a SME for the custom built applications and advising the Head of Cloud Operations on any upgrades and major changes needed to ensure “fit for purpose” solutions
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
• Demonstrable in setting direction and implementing continual service improvement
• Demonstrable experience of: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server.
• Being an integral part of the Infrastructure team providing support and assisting with BAU works and projects as needed.
• Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Agile Scrum/Lean processes
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate across IT disciplines, applying an attention to detail so as to assure the performance and integrity of the existing IT estate.
• Proven experience in developing Technical Capability within an organisation. Including empowering, supporting and developing staff to achieve the highest performance standards.
• Able to work effectively in pressurised situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances.
• Able to work in highly ambiguous situations and without supervision.
• Experience of working in an agile environment and experience with agile methodologies such as TDD, Scrum, Kanban,
• SharePoint configuration and administration
• Microsoft Dynamics experience
• App-V and application replication experience
• Changing and Improving
• Leading and Communicating
• Collaborating and Partnering
• Delivering Value for Money
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)