Collaboration Project Engineer (Cisco, CCNA)
Salary: Up to £40,000 with Benefits & Extras
Node4’s Unified Communications team deploy, support and maintain a range of telephony, video, contact centre and collaboration systems. These include our own SIP Trunk platform “SIPlink” and several UC and telephony products from various vendors.
Engineers within the UC Team perform various roles, from initial deployment of customer solutions through to providing technical support to our customers, making additions and changes through to troubleshooting and detailed debugging.
This Collaboration Project Engineer (Cisco, CCNA) role is varied and requires people with a logical approach to troubleshooting and the ability to quickly learn new systems and solutions.
In particular we are looking for Engineers who have a proven track record in delivering and/or supporting Cisco Collaboration and Contact Centre solutions.
Candidates with Cisco Certifications (CCNA/CCNP Collaboration) would be particularly welcome to apply.
Desirable Skills and Experience of the Collaboration Project Engineer (Cisco, CCNA):
- Experience of installation and configuration of Cisco CallManager/UCM, Cisco Unity, Cisco UCCE/UCCX
- Knowledge of SIP and VoIP technology
- Ability to debug VoIP solutions using packet captures
- General IP networking skills
- Ability to communicate well with customers, in particular translating technical information into language used by non-technical people
- Experience with deploying Microsoft server technology
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace new technology
CCNA, CCNP, Collaboration, CallManager, UC, Contact Centre, Unified Comms, Support, SIP, VOIP, Cisco, SBC, troubleshooting
To apply for the role of Collaboration Project Engineer (Cisco, CCNA) please click the 'apply now' button.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)