Collaboration Support Engineer (Cisco, Support)
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary with Benefits & Extras
Reports to: Unified Comms Manager
Node4’s Unified Communications team deploy, support and maintain a range of systems. These include our own SIP Trunk platform “SIPlink” and several UC and telephony products from various vendors.
The Collaboration Support Engineer (Cisco, Support) within the UC Team provide technical support to our customers, ranging from making additions and changes through to troubleshooting and detailed debugging. This role is varied and requires people with a logical approach to troubleshooting and the ability to quickly learn new systems and solutions.
In addition, the Collaboration Support Engineer (Cisco, Support) assist Unified Comms Project Engineers during and after deployment of new systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Collaboration Support Engineer (Cisco, Support):
• Handling of technical queries from our customers (2nd and 3rd Line Support)
• Troubleshooting issues using several management systems and packet captures
• Assisting with the deployment of new solutions
• Provisioning new SIP and UC services
• Maintaining, updating and supporting internal and customer equipment
Desirable Skills and Experience of the Collaboration Support Engineer (Cisco, Support):
• Experience of installation and configuration of one or more IP telephony systems (any of the following would be extremely desirable: Cisco CUCM, UCCX, NEC SV8100, NEC 3C, Zeacom, Polycom)
• Knowledge of SIP and VoIP technology
• Experience with deploying Microsoft server technology
• Ability to debug VoIP solutions using packet captures
• General IP networking skills
• Ability to communicate well with customers, in particular translating technical information into language used by non-technical people
• Flexibility and willingness to embrace new technology
UC, Unified Comms, Support, SIP, VOIP, NEC, Cisco, SBC, troubleshooting
To apply for the role of Collaboration Support Engineer (Cisco, Support) please click the 'apply now' button.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)