Data Analyst (Analyst, Data Analyst)
Do you want to work for the World’s first Peer to Peer electricity supply marketplace? Do you want to learn and work with the latest hot technologies including Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI?
Squeaky is a new start up that’s disrupting one of the largest global markets, energy supply, using the latest technologies and a unique business model. We’re also a company with a purpose and we aim to be the leading catalyst for growing businesses to switch to clean energy.
The company is growing fast and you’ll be joining a small but expanding team so we’re looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to be part of an exciting and disruptive start-up.
You’ll be a keen problem solver with a strong ability to think on your feet and a self-starter who is comfort table taking the initiative. You are able to demonstrate adaptability and experience with turning your hand to a few different things and succeeding.
We expect a lot from you but will also give you the autonomy and support to achieve your vision. You will have freedom to take the products you work on in whichever direction you think is best, as long as you can support your ideas with data and insights from internal and external team members.
At Squeaky you'll be well valued and well looked after and be integral to our technology team. You’ll be joining the company early on in its growth so you’ll have the opportunity to choose your own development path in one of the UK's most exciting start-ups. You will also be working with the CEO on some important BI projects.
Some of the skills you’ll need to have as the Data Analyst (Analyst, Data Analyst)
• Strong SQL skills, including Stored Procedures, Functions, Creating Tables, Indexing etc.
• Basic understanding of BI systems
• Advanced Excel skills, including VBA and UI development
• Previous experience of data models and database design development
• Likely to be degree educated in Computer Science, Mathematics or closely related subject
• Interest in eCommerce
What we can offer the right Data Analyst (Analyst, Data Analyst) candidate
• Competitive salary (to £35k)
• Stock options
• 25 days paid holiday
• Personal development allowance and time in which to learn new technologies
• Up to 10 weeks paid family leave to care and support children, parents or ill relatives
• Access to over 100 benefits including childcare vouchers, cinema tickets, free mobile phone insurance, supermarket discounts, reduced gym membership and private health care
In addition, our team have lives outside of Squeaky so as long as the job gets done you can manage your own work within flexible hours. You are also free to occasionally work from home or even the slopes or the beach.
To apply for the Data Analyst (Analyst, Data Analyst) role please click on the Apply now button.
Job reference information
||squeaky clean energy limited
||-- (Please reference Dice when calling)