Data Analyst / Data Quality Analyst (SQL ETL Data Warehouse). Investment Management company with £14 billion under management is seeking a highly skilled Data Analyst to ensure that data integrity and accuracy are constantly improved.
As a Data Analyst you will ensure that data is subjected to agreed quality checks prior to processing, identifying potential problems at an early stage; you’ll be responsible for logging, categorising data defects and areas for data quality improvement. You will also implement and maintain a process for undertaking agreed financial reconciliations and monitor its effectiveness.
Offices based in Reigate with a friendly and professional environment.
• Strong experience as a Data Analyst with the ability to understand and manage complex data issues
• Demonstrable skills in database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles
• Familiar with Agile development environments
• Understanding of Financial Data Warehousing concepts and actuarial valuation techniques
• Collaborative team member with excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Data Analyst / Data Quality Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Data Analyst / Data Quality Analyst opportunity.
Job Role: Data Analyst / Data Quality Analyst; Location: Reigate, Surrey; Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 + benefits
This Data Analyst / Data Quality Analyst vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2588 (Please reference Dice when calling)