Data Quality Analyst - SQL / ETL / Reporting
Data Quality Analyst - SQL / ETL / Reporting - What's in it for you?
- Working for an international media client based in the heart of London;
- Opportunity to work on a greenfield azure data platform project;
- This project is the number one priority for this client and is fully backed and sponsored by the CEO and CIO;
- Identified as a high potential account by Microsoft, you will get the opportunity to work with some of Microsoft's best Engineers and Business Analyst's;
- Basic salary up to £40k on offer plus a 10 % discretionary bonus and benefits.
As the Data Quality Analyst you will be working across various departments and functions to improve the capture, maintenance and usage of data within the organisation. The role is pivotal to clean, accurate data which will be fed into Data Lakes and Data warehouses as well as for local application reporting.
Ideally the Data Quality Analyst will be someone who has a genuine passion for technology and all things data. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box and as such this is an exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Analyst who is looking to take the next step up in their career and who is in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
A salary of £30,000 - £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits is on offer.
Key skills for the Data Quality Analyst:
- Previous commercial experience working in a Data Quality capacity;
- Solid experience in SQL querying (Preferably Microsoft SQL);
- Previous hands on experience with at least one ETL tool such as SSIS, Talend, Alteryx, Informatica, etc…
- Previous Data Visualisation experience with Tableau, PowerBI or Qlikview (Highly desirable);
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics CRM, etc… (Highly desirable).
This role will evolve over time and can offer significant career opportunities for a Data Quality Analyst looking to develop their career in a lucrative part of the media sector. To find out more, send an updated CV to Lewis Blades as interviews will be starting soon.
KEY SKILLS: Data Quality / Deduplication / Enrichment / SQL / ETL / Extract Transform Load / SSIS / Integration Services / Talend / Alteryx / Informatica / Microsoft / Data Lake / DWH / Tableau / Power BI / Qlik / Qlikview / Data Warehouse / CRM / Salesforce / Force.com / MS Dynamics / Media / London
|Contact Name||Lewis Blades|
|Telephone||0203 137 7005 (Please reference Dice when calling)|