Data Support Analyst / ETL Support Developer (Informatica SQL ETL ITIL Asset Management). One of the UKs largest Investment Management firms with $billions of assets under management is seeking a skilled Data Support Analyst to help support their month end reporting processes.
As a Data Support Analyst your responsibilities will include running the month process ensuring that all tasks are appropriately captured; you’ll maintain the integrity of the systems, fully investigating all incidents and resolving them in accordance with IT Service Management principles (ITIL).
You’ll ensure that all problems are accurately reported and provide technical support and advice to users, liaising with other technical teams and 3rd party suppliers to investigate root cause analysis and develop a solution. Acting as the gate keeper for new code transitioning into production, you’ll review ETL and SQL code against standards and provide technical documentation for transition into service. You’ll also be responsible for proactively highlighting potential capacity, performance or operational issues and take preventative action where necessary.
Fantastic City based offices with a professional yet friendly environment.
• Indepth knowledge of SQL including stored procedures (ideally PL?SQL), analytical SQL and query tuning
• Strong knowledge of Informatica PowerCentre, Informatica IDQ, Oracle DBMS (preferably 12c)
• Linux / UNIX command line and shell scripting experience
• Experience at an Fund / Asset Management company as a ETL Support Analyst / Developer / Business Analyst with a good knowledge of Asset Management (ideally IMC or other relevant qualification)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to engage with senior stakeholders and provide clear, concise documentation
As a Data Support Analyst / ETL Support Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits package including 25 days holiday, generous pension and private medical care.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Data Support Analyst / ETL Support Developer opportunity.
Job Role: Data Support Analyst / ETL Support Developer; Location: London, City; Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
This Data Support Analyst / ETL Support Developer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2588 (Please reference Dice when calling)