Enthusiastic, driven Digital Project Manager is required for a fast-paced Digital Agency to join their Surrey head office. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be working on an array of exciting projects working with clients from SME's to Global companies. These projects will range from small design projects through to fully integrating marketing campaigns that cover multiple areas including design, web development and video production.
Other responsibilities for this Digital Project Manager:
- Creating budgets, timescales, proposals and statements for each project
- Ensuring that all projects stay within budget and within an agreed timescale
- Turning business and technical requirements into manageable plans of actions for projects
- Interacting with clients, stakeholders, vendors and account teams
- Carry out post project reviews to identify areas for future performance improvement.
- Work closely with team members and vendors to ensure all projects are delivered efficiently
This a Digital Project Manager must have at least 5 years' project management experience working within a Digital or Creative Agency environment, as well as:
- Knowledge and experience working on specific projects such as user experience, web development, mobile and media
- Understanding and experience working on stages within strategy, technology, and user experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (communications, marketing or business management)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Expertise using software-based project management tools, as well as familiarity with Google drive, the Adobe creative suite, and Mac-based ecosystems
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Project Manager that is looking for a role which allows them to work with a wide range of different clients and projects.
Digital Project Manager
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks' notice)