Digital Kreations Founded in 2011 has grown rapidly to be able to offer global support for all of its clients in IT infrastructure and EPOS in both Retail and Hospitality Sectors. We have a new opportunity for an Applications/IT Technician to deliver and support onsite and remote hardware and software services covering the UK and European locations. We are seeking demonstrable experience in delivering support and installation of store systems (EPOS) and technologies in a retail environment.
• Strong consultative fact finding skills to match the customer’s requirements.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
• Be pro-active in managing your own workload to optimise productivity.
• Excellent understanding of and aptitude for computer and software technology.
• Able to deal with installing software, dealing with networking and setting up computer equipment.
• Excellent customer service skill set with experience in customer service and customer facing role.
• Intelligent, articulate, smart and approachable.
• Commercial awareness/ business thinker.
• To provide first and second line technical support via our helpdesk ticketing system, phone and email.
• Obtain information about a problem through clear communication with the client.
• Keep all tickets in the helpdesk as up to date as possible; allowing the client to access a full update at any point.
• You will be required to resolve issues within LS One and DRS software.
• Resolve Support cases with differing priorities within the agreed SLA’s.
• Preparation, configuration and testing of hardware.
• Installation hardware at customer’s premises.
• Face to face training with customers, answering queries regarding equipment and software.
• Dealing with customer from managing Directors/Business Owners to front of house staff and team members.
• Provide creative solutions to problems in line with the capabilities of the system and software to help add value to the customers’ business and their objectives.
• Ensure constant learning through a variety of methods including supporting service teams on quiet days, attending company training and remaining in contact with the team on software / hardware updates.
• Pro-active to ensure all tasks are complete.
• Based in our head office in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
• Working hours will be 09.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK.
• Full driving license
• Must be willing to travel within the UK and Europe on a regular basis.
• Immediate start desirable.
• Own transport (Mileage and Expense Paid)
• Other European Languages (Desirable but not required)
• SQL language (Desirable but not required)
• ITIL (Desirable but not required)
Job reference information
||Digital Kreations LTD
||01455 320 661 (Please reference Dice when calling)