EUC Architect (End User Technologies, End User Computing)
We're looking for an experienced EUC Architect on a brand new set of projects for Wipro
• Gather requirements from customer on the vision and roadmap on End user space
• Assess, design, build and implement End user technologies stack and architecture
• Design solutions, articulate various components and tools of end user technologies based on customer environment and expectations.
• Front end customer discussion on architecting and solution for End user IT infrastructure
• Present solution to customer stakeholders and drive solutions implementation.
• Participate to develop and manage architecture governance structure on the basis of business, and IT strategies, as relevant for End User Services.
• Develop implementation plan for EUC related solution on the basis of IT strategies and business requirements.
• Enforce infrastructure architecture execution as well as ongoing refinement tasks.
• Consult project teams and align infrastructure architecture assignments and identify need to modify design if any to attain project requirements.
• Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure needs.
• Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
• Develop and execute communication plan for project execution.
Skills and Experience expected of the EUC Architect:
• 13+ Overall experience on core End user technologies
• Should have already worked on the below requirements and possess hands on experience.
• Expertise in creating the overall solution for End User Stack technologies. (AD migration, exchange migration, SCCM, OS migration, VDI)
• Hands on experience on End Point Device management, Software Management, Software Distribution, File and Print Services, Collaboration Tools
• Expertise in VDI (Vmware/Citrix), MDM (Mobile device management), End user experience monitoring tools, OS and software distribution technologies
• Knowledge in Mac management Tools
• Proficiency in designing HLD and LLD
• Proficiency in building detailed design and implementation plan
• Proficient in AD and Exchange Migration approaches and tools.
• Good command over SCCM / Altiris client management tools
• Expertise in Windows 7 / windows 8 / windows 8.1 Migration solutions from windows XP etc.,
• Build a zero touch migration solution for migration workstations from windows XP to windows 7/8/8.1 OS
• Excellent Communication, analytical and interpersonal Skills.
Please click Apply Now to get in touch!
Key Words: (EUC Architect, End User Technologies, End User Computing, Architect)
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)
||EUC Architect SR