My exclusive client are seeking a number of experienced Field Installation Engineers to complete a nationwide hardware refresh project. The successful engineers will have solid industry experience in Hardware/EPoS installation work, and must be flexible to travel to end-customer sites as directed by the Project Manager. This is a contract role, the project being expected to last 6 months, will further projects to follow.
* This role will require a full UK Driving License, own transport and tools (if applicable) *
- Experience as a Field Engineer
- Experience working in a busy, client-facing commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Hardware Installation & Configuration
- Hardware Cloning
- Pragmatic approach, and ability to think on your feet
- Valid CSCS card
For more information or immediate consideration, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job reference information
||CPS Group Limited
||02920 37 55 99 (Please reference Dice when calling)