Front End Developer
6 Month Contract
£300 - £400 per day
My client, a Global Consultancy firm are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team, to work on a very large banking project.
The main purpose of the role is to provide extra front end development capacity for their team, whilst they take on this major additional project.
* Plan, architect and develop components and functionality for our financial services
* Develop and update applications
* Ensure formats are scalable and future-friendly by adopting techniques such as RWD
* Ensure appropriate support for our range of supported browsers
* Troubleshooting and bug fixing
* Provide breakdowns of relevant project tasks including time scales and work involved
* Requirements gathering and communicate project risks as soon as they are identified; suggest solutions to these problems
* Code reviews
* Familiar with Agile development (SCRUM)
* Source control (GIT, Stash)
* Adaptable fast learner and good team player
* Innovative with the use of technology, data and content
* Able to demonstrate a knowledge of relevant technical standards with a hunger to continually learn and develop.
* ReactJS, NodeJS
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference information
||+ 44 191 230 1883 (Please reference Dice when calling)