An exciting and successful software house focussing on Business Intelligence Solutions is looking to hire a 2017 graduate to join their team as a Software Engineer. The ideal Graduate Software Engineer will join a team of committed and highly talented Software Engineers and can quickly take responsibility and make a visible impact on the company and its products. Experience with Java in academic projects is extremely beneficial for this role. The exceptional Graduate Software Developer will also have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of software development which will help identify the strongest aspects of your strong software development ability.
- A real interest in technology and software
- Strong Maths and Science A Levels (A’s or B’s)
- A 1st or 2:1 from a Red Brick University in a relevant subject (Computer Science, Maths)
The perfect Software Engineer will be able to enjoy a host of different benefits which make this company one of the most sought after to work for, these include;
- Exceptional salary (including signing on bonus)
- Flexible working hours
- A mentor and manager to help you progress quickly
- An excellent working environment
This is a great opportunity for a 2017 graduate to make the best start possible to their professional career, so if you are a graduate with a passion for technology and the goal of working as a Software Engineer, don’t hesitate, apply today!
Keywords: Graduate, Software, Engineer, Developer, Java
Job reference information
||OHO Group Ltd.
||02030029131 (Please reference Dice when calling)