Graduate Training Scheme - Java Developer / Software Engineer (Computer Science Java J2SE).
Global financial spread betting site that has led the way in making financial markets more accessible for traders, working over 10,000 global markets supplying world-class financial services to 150,000 clients worldwide.
Graduate Training scheme. Initially you will learn about our highly complex, real-time algorithmic financial trading applications and will then will be given the opportunity to work on applications across the business, with a focus on core Java but also utilising a range of other technologies to find your strengths and define your future career path.
As a Graduate Java Developer you will be actively supported and encouraged by your mentors making this an unrivalled opportunity to establish your career in software development.
What’s on offer:
• A highly competitive of £35k basic salary plus bonus
• Benefits including 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, season ticket loan and more
• The opportunity to work with award-winning technology in a market-leading financial organisation
• City based office with a professional, friendly environment, a good work / life balance, casual dress code and regular social events
• Outstanding academic record, achieving a 2:1 or above (ideally Computer Science, but we will consider other highly technical disciplines); we are looking for 2017 graduates so if you have not graduated yet but are on course for a 2.1 / 1st please apply now to avoid disappointment
• Java programming experience, be it a substantial university project, commercial experience or developing in your own time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Graduate Java Developer, Graduate Training Scheme opportunity.
This Graduate Java Developer, Graduate Training Scheme vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2560 (Please reference Dice when calling)