IT Helpdesk Support Analyst – First Line
Are you looking to develop your career in a broad and challenging role where you can take on new responsibilities as you learn? Would you like to join a supportive team within a well-established, successful and employee-owned company?
Turley is looking for an ambitious and highly client focused ‘IT Helpdesk Support Analyst’ to join the busy IT team at our Manchester city centre office. We are looking for a Support Analyst who is able to work on their own initiative with a high degree of accuracy.
As IT Helpdesk Support Analyst you can expect to be involved in:
• Answering and logging calls to the helpdesk, escalating issues for resolution when appropriate
• Offering first line helpdesk support resolution
• Preparing computer hardware for disposal
• Updating IT records and documentation
• Configuration of IT equipment in the offices, and from time to time travelling to other offices
• Maintaining and installing printers and resolution of print queries
• Ordering of software and equipment as required and liaising with suppliers
• Asset management – recording details of equipment and software licences issued
• Providing ad hoc support to the broader team
The ideal IT Helpdesk Support Analyst will have experience of working within a small but busy IT team, and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering excellent client service.
This is a full time role, 35 hours per week, working on a rotating shift basis (8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm or 9.30am – 5.30pm). Travel to all Turley offices will be required.
Turley is an employee-owned business and one of the largest planning consultancies in the UK. We offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits, non-contributory pension, ownership dividend and performance related bonus.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
No agency interest please.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)