Working as a stand alone IT Manager for a SME business based in Berkshire. Ideal candidate must be able to provide desktop support to 100 users, IT projects, Budgeting and working closely with IT Vendors and internal stakeholders.
Working for an SME based in the heart of Berkshire
- Administering, configuring and supporting the network (wireless and physical).
- Administering, configuring and maintaining the firewall, anti-virus solution, MDM and IT security.
- Administering, configuring and supporting the WindowsServers
- Administering, configuring and supporting the storage (SAN).
- Administering, configuring and supporting the VMware infrastructure.
- Administering, configuring and supporting the application suites, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe reader, PrintCut, etc.
- Supporting staff workstations and laptops (Windows and Mac).
- Supporting student workstations within IT labs and various classroom locations.
- Supporting and installing all hardware including data projectors and interactive whiteboards
- Administering, configuring and supporting classroom Apple TV's and related equipment.
- Responding to all helpdesk tickets and resolving within SLA.
- Responding to all service requests.
- Managing and reporting on IT Service Delivery.
- Ensure ICT Policies are adhered to for use of the Internet, Intranet, file sharing, fibre optic networking, wireless network points, networked photocopiers and staff training, beyond?
- Assist the administrative staff with the School Administration system and local support thereof.
- Setting up IT Budgets and monitor and adhere to the budgets
- IT Procurement
- Candidate must be ITIL qualified
- Must come from a support background
- Able to plan Budgets
- IT Projects
- Working with IT Vendors
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus