We now have an exciting opportunity for a committed, self-motivated IT Support Engineer to be based in Bristol or South Wales . The successful candidate will be attending customer sites to provide maintenance and warranty support of IT hardware and software products within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA).
You will be an Experienced IT Support engineer with Hardware Break Fix and Software / Operating System - Desk side Support experience with a relevant qualification e.g Comptia A+ and a full clean driving licence.
• Repair and maintain hardware (Servers, PC's, Laptops, Printers, associated peripherals and retail POS).
• Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
• Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete MAC's to manufacturers/customers specifications.
• Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required SLA and reflect actual work done in real time.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day.
• Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
• Achieve KPI targets to include but not conclusive 1st time fix (85%), 5 closures each day, productivity.
• Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• Must have full UK driving Licence
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Desktop , pc , peripherals break /fix repair experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
Full Clean UK Driving License
To apply or find out more information about this role, please call:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for IT Support Engineer - Bristol/Wales in Bristol, Wales
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)