We are SCC - Specialist Computer Centres - the UK's largest and most successful privately owned IT solutions company; we supply PC products and services to blue chip clients nationwide. Our success is firmly built upon a reputation for quality customer service and commitment to exceed customer expectations.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a committed, self-motivated IT Support Engineer who can provide our customers with both on site and field based IT support service. This role will be based from our London covering customer sites in the central London area .
The role :
To attend and work on various customer sites to provide support of both IT software applications and hardware products within the required service level agreement and to provide terchnical support to other staff in engineering services .
This is a shift 2 position working Friday and Saturday 9.00am to 9.00pm and Sunday 10.00am to 6.30pm .
Duties will include:
* Repair and maintenance of a wide range of IT hardware including: pc's, laptops, printers and associated peripherals.
* Basic problem solving on servers.
* Desk side assistance
* Software problem solving.
* Installation of hardware, movement of hardware.
* Regular contact with call schedulers.
* To achieve key performance indicators.
* To represent SCC in a highly professional manner at all times.
* Commitment to surpass customer expectation.
* Ability to embrace /learn new technologies.
* Punctual and reliable with strong work ethic.
We are looking for:
* Good experiencce gained in computer hardware repair.
* Good knowledge of HP, IBM, Toshiba products including pc's laptops, printers and servers.
* Good software skills/knowledge.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to build excellent working relationships with customers.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today now !
To apply or find out more information about this role, please call:
0121 766 2605
Apply for IT Support Engineer - London in London
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)