IT Support Engineer (Windows Networking TCP/IP Virtualisation Hyper-V Microsoft SQL). Hugely successful global travel eCommerce site (1 million unique visitors p/week / 600 requests a second) is seeking a highly skilled IT Support Engineer to support internal users and help manage the internal infrastructure.
You’ll gain exposure to a wide range of technology including network connectivity, Internet access, and management of corporate applications such as internal servers and user desktops, telephony systems, asset management, hardware support and support of 3rd party vendor / supplier connections.
You’ll be working in a technology driven environment with a team of tech entrepreneurs that encourages continual learning and self-development. Based in Kingston (Surrey / South West London), with a collaborative team environment and regular social events.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Windows 2008, 2012 Server, Windows 7, Office 2010 / 2013, Office 365) and other Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, System Centre, DHCP, DNS)
• Understanding of Networking fundamentals, particularly TCP/IP
• Familiar with Virtualisation, particularly Hyper-V
• Familiar with Routing and Switching protocols
• Positive, pro-active with excellent organisation skills
• Collaborative team member with excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an IT Support Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £28k) plus bonus and benefits package including discounted holidays.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this IT Support Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: Windows Systems Administrator; Location: Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey; Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 + benefits
This IT Support Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2575 (Please reference Dice when calling)