IT Support Lead / IT Operations Lead / IT Support Supervisor / IT Manager / 3rd Line Support / WinTel / SAP / SCADA / PLC Programming / Manufacturing / Windows Server 2008 / Microsoft Applications / MS Access / Hardware Support / LAN / WAN / VLAN / Networking / FAS / SQL / TPM / nr Dewsbury / West Yorkshire / Commutable from Huddersfield or Leeds or Bradford or Wakefield
Our client, a truly leading global manufacturer require an IT Support Site Lead for this newly created role based near Dewsbury. Salary up to £35,000 including benefits and multiple bonuses based near Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing delivery of robust, stable and functional IT systems to the site. The IT Support Lead will be capable of managing the day-today requirements while also developing systems fit for future. The incumbent will be act as local site support within a global organisation and also be the first point of call on site for hardware issues. This role has a key part to play in ensuring that local systems are designed and developed to fit with the globalised nature of the organisation while delivering front-end functionality for use on the shop-floor.
Ideally, you will be degree educated and be able to demonstrate that you've worked in a similar capacity within a manufacturing business. Candidates with transferable skills and strong commercial experience will also be considered.
Required skills and experience:
* Windows based computer hardware : Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Servers, Video conference, etc
* Networking & Connectivity : Routers, Switches, Modems, VLANs, IP addresses, Cables, Fibre optics, etc
* Telephone systems : Desk phones, Fax, Mobiles, etc
* SAP 6.0 experience (previous versions considered)
* Software systems integration & development : SAP / Label printer / FAS / IP21 / CMES / SQLs / Plant data, etc
* Ad hoc system ownership : Time & attendance system, etc
* First level plant IT support
HMI / SCADA programming knowledge
Salary up to £35,000 and dependent on experience with annual & quarterly performance bonuses, private health care and pension.
|Advertiser||Michael Page Technology|
|Contact Name||Mosi Brown|
|Telephone||+44 161 829 0437 (Please reference Dice when calling)|
Location: West Yorkshire, UK