At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
To develop technical integrations for the core internal business facing systems within the organisation. Key areas of focus for this role would be developing API integrations between complex separate systems, automating manual process, data transformation, bespoke software development (bots, widgets, AI etc), detailed handover documentation and technical support for the operational team.
Can you help fix this problem…
We are a business that values our employees and the Enterprise Services tribe provide a toolset which empowers colleagues to be innovative and maximises productivity. As we have grown and increased the product portfolio we must integrate these systems to improve functionality, efficiency, reduce manual process and to move forward with the technology choices we make throughout the business. Specifically, we need someone who can help us by:
- Taking lead on developing high quality code for product integrations, data transformation, bespoke software (bots, widgets, AI), reports and automation in a very Agile environment, aligning to business frameworks
- Working with the solutions architect to produce low level detailed implementations and solutions to integrate complex, but separate systems
- Being passionate about technology and looking to maximise the toolset we have by keeping ahead of the curve with product developments
- Championing the removal of point solutions for integrations, but where one is necessary ensure it is robust and well documented
- Communicating effectively through high quality documentation, face to face interaction and presentation
- Provide technical consultancy to the operational teams on both delivery and operational matters
What experience you will need…
- Experienced integration developer who has previously worked in a very agile, constantly changing environment, working with in house and third party dev teams and external COTS vendors
- Strong coding (C#, Java or Python preferred), scripting and PowerShell skills
- Strong understanding of various data exchange formats (XML, JSON etc) and API's (SOAP or REST)
- Development of data transformation (XLST, query writing etc)
- Development of bespoke software (Bots, widgets, AI etc)
- Development of bespoke reports for system & management information
- strong knowledge of authentication providers and protocols (AD, Azure AD, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, WS-Trust)
- Previously worked in a regulated environment with a good understanding of security concepts, regulatory compliance and data protection
- Previously developed integrations with some of the following products; Workday, Cherwell, O365, Azure AD, ADFS, Linoma, Interact, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, MobileIron, Chef, Jenkins, AWS, Casper and SCCM
- Provided technical consultancy to business areas and operational support teams
What can we offer you:
- Empowerment to make decisions and shape the way we develop and deliver within our tribe
- A culture where you are free to experiment - if you make a convincing pitch - no-one is going to say "no"
- A team that will support you even when things don't work - it's ok to fail as long as we learn
- Flexible working with a competitive salary and a bonus scheme where we share in the company's success as a team
- As a valued employee you will benefit from Free Sky+HD premium package, an excellent Pension Scheme and Private Health Care together with a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.