Java Developer / Java Architect (Continuous Delivery Microservices NoSQL). Global games software house is seeking a senior hands-on Java Developer / Java Architect. As the games platform embarks on a period of transformation you’ll help to extend the continuous delivery process with a highly automated pipeline, explore new ways to run software more efficiently in a distributed environment including microservices and containers, look at ways to leverage big data technologies as well as hands-on design and development of exciting new gaming products.
As a Java Developer / Java Architect you’ll own the technical product roadmap, provide guidance and support, break down and refine features to provide high level estimates and ensure architectural and non functional requirements are captured as well as mentoring more junior members of the team.
• Indepth knowledge of core Java
• Experience of high and low level design, architecture and modelling
• Experience within Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration environments
• Familiar with Containers, Docker / Kubenetes
• Distributed Systems
• RDBMS and NoSQL database knowledge
• Advocate of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
• Excellent communication skills
• Desirable: DDD (Domain Driven Design), Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), Docker, Cloud platforms ideally AWS, message brokers (e.g. Active MQ, Kafka), API development
As a Java Developer / Java Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Java Architect opportunity.
Job Role: Java Developer / Java Architect; Location: London; Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 + bonus + benefits
This Java Developer / Java Architect vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2585 (Please reference Dice when calling)