Java Developer / Java Software Engineer (Messaging Middleware Java J2SE OOP C++). Global leading financial services firm and provider of one of the World’s most advanced electronic trading platforms is seeking a skilled Java Developer.
As a Java Developer you will join a Greenfield project to develop a new company wide Messaging API requiring high volume with extremely low latency.
Fantastic offices at Canary Wharf with a professional and friendly environment.
• Strong Java J2SE development skills
• Middleware / Messaging experience – ideally with experience of Tibco RV or Solace
• Good knowledge of at least one RDBMS (SQL, Sybase, Oracle)
• Understanding of event driven architectures
• Keen to keep up to date with the latest technology trends and proactively identify areas that they can be applied
• Excellent communication skills
• Desirable: C++, Linux
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: Java Developer / Java Software Engineer; Location: London; Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 + bonus + benefits
This Java Developer / Java Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2585 (Please reference Dice when calling)