Job Role: Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant
Salary: £50k to £90k (multiple roles) + bonus + benefits
Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant (Java RDBMS NoSQL OOP Agile TDD) Multiple Roles. Award winning UK Technology Consultancy, consistently voted in the Best 100 Places to Work, is seeking skilled client facing Java Developer(s) to join their team due to phenomenal success.
Above all they are seeking passionate technologists with excellent people skills, keen to stay at the forefront of technical innovation and apply this to a real world business setting. As a Java Developer / Java Consultant you’ll typically create complex solutions in demanding and sometimes difficult environments, producing the tools and/or build solutions that have never been built before. You’ll act as the lead developer and liaise with senior client stake holders.
The company is a technical innovator and an investor in people; you’ll be working with a happy and motivated team of software professionals. You’ll have access to the latest kit, regular training and opportunities to attend and speak and conferences.
Requirements for a Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant:
• Strong software development experience with Java
• Knowledgeable about a range of technologies including C#, Python, Go, bash, RDBMS database (Oracle, SQL, Sybase etc.) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Couchbase, Cassandra)
• Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as Objet Orientated Programming, Design Patterns, Data structures, multi-threading, distributed systems
• Knowledge of software best practices such as TDD and Continuous Integration
• Pragmatic approach and enthusiasm for technology, quick to assimilate new ideas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior stake holders and liaising directly with clients
• Degree educated, 2.1 or above
• Desirable: good knowledge of open source technologies, containers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
As a Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£50k to £90k, due to multiple positions at varying levels) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant opportunity.
This Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2585 (Please reference Dice when calling)