Job Role: Java Developer / Java Software Engineer
Location: London, Central
Salary: £55k to £70k + benefits
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer (R&D Java 8 SOLID RESTful Web Services API Cloud). Start-up born out of one of the world’s most prestigious universities is seeking a Java Developer to join a talented, Agile team. You will increase uptime and reduce latency to maintain speed, reliability and availability for a rapidly expanding client base.
As a Java Developer you will work at the cutting edge of visual search and image recognition, delivering robust, scalable software. Based in Central London, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an exceptional team with an ‘academic feel’, where you will be actively encouraged to learn, ask questions and bring your own ideas.
Requirements for a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer:
• Strong core Java coding skills including multi-threading
• Good knowledge of middleware (e.g. Tomcat), developing APIs, Web Services and socket programming
• Experience with distributed and scalable computing
• Thorough understanding of SOLID design principles
• Database skills including Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
This Java Developer / Java Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference information
||020 7090 2585 (Please reference Dice when calling)