For more than 40 years, Ciber has delivered the technical know-how and IT solutions that help businesses achieve strategic goals. A global IT consulting company with some 6,500 people, Ciber has offices in 15 countries on 4 continents and, at any one of them, you’ll find a team of top-tier technologists and business leaders who care deeply about delivering great results for our customer organisations.
Worldwide, Ciber has strong, established relationships with the leading technology providers Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com and Infor, delivering high quality solutions and services that help our customers gain the maximum advantage from these technologies. In the UK, Ciber is a centre of excellence for Microsoft. We believe that customers should benefit, not just from individual Microsoft products, but also from their integration with each other and with third party systems, improving business processes and information flow throughout an organisation.
Ciber UK is one of Microsoft’s leading partners in the UK and has become a ”go to” for Microsoft for the deployment of complex solutions comprising Dynamics CRM for customer relationship management and case management, SharePoint for document management and collaboration, Exchange, Lync and Yammer for unified messaging and commuications, BizTalk for business process integration and SQL Server for data management and BI. Ciber has also become a leader in helping customers adopt Microsoft cloud solutions comprising the online version of Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Lync, SharePoint, Exchange, Yammer and the wider Windows Azure platform. Today we have major retail banks, global media organisations, business service providers and government organisations using thousands of seats deployed on the Microsoft cloud platform.
To work within the UK Microsoft practice providing custom solutions using your expertise and expert knowledge of Dynamics CRM to manage exciting solutions for our clients and using your development expertise to help deliver large and complex projects across the Microsoft Stack.
- Document business needs, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers.
- Have the skill to develop complex solutions taking the lead role in across the development phase and elements of pre-sales.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training as required
You should have experience of the following:
- Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
- Analysis / requirements gathering
- Producing Technical Design Documents
- Technical leadership and / or working as part of a team
- Full software development lifecycle, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Strong .Net experience using C#
- Experience of T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers
- Experience of design patterns and unit/integration testing
- Experience ideally within a consulting environment
- Experience of Dynamics CRM through multiple project involvement utilising the following skills
- Installation and configuration of Dynamics CRM
- UI customisation (both supported and unsupported)
- Custom application and web service Development
- Rich client development (both offline and online)
- Ability to create and port reports to SQL Reporting Services
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of Active Directory within the context of Dynamics CRM
- SDK Usage
- Integration using custom applications and Off The Shelf products such as Biztalk or Scribe
- UI customisation (supported)
- Client Side scripting
- Sharepoint or Biztalk a distinct advantage
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman would be an advantage
- Working with offshore teams
CULTURE/OPPORTUNITY: What are the values and ‘norms’ surrounding the job?
- Team working, consultation and co-operation are on-going and important objectives.
- Strong communication and client facing skills are required.
- Results driven, high energy and resilience are important characteristics.
- Opportunity to get involved in large complex projects on a global scale
- Technical training provided with cutting edge solutions
- Long term career prospects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates good analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrates good written communication skills, including documentation and correspondence
- Possesses strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Role Opening Date: 21st June 2016
Closing Date 20th July 2016