Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.
Ciber UK provides high quality consulting, development, project management, implementation, infrastructure and managed services across SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and other leading technologies. With 250 local consultants and more than £50 million revenues, Ciber UK is supported by an international business with offices in 17 countries and a global delivery infrastructure with major solution centres in Poland and India, and is well placed to continue and exceed its ambitious growth plans.
- To work within the Dynamics practice providing integration consultancy using your expertise and expert knowledge of integration tools to provide custom solutions for clients, using your development skills to help deliver large and complex projects primarily involving the Microsoft stack.
- The delivery of consulting integration design services to client projects - responsibility for the delivery of consulting services to client projects, to agreed time, budget and quality standards
- Developing integration solutions based on best practice standards and design
- Proposal reviewing and estimation - Creation and review of estimates with appropriate communication to the pre-sales team
- Input into pre-sales activities where necessary
- Technical integration skills including:
- Application Integration
- SQL Server
- Web services
- Microsoft; SSIS, BizTalk
- Team Foundation Services
- Data hub
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge, ideally in 2015 but not essential
- Client-facing experience/ management is essential
- Familiarity with other elements of the Microsoft stack
- Ability to work effectively both remotely and regularly visiting client sites
- Great team player and the ability to work as an individual effectively
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to recognise and report issues and risks, both analytical and technical
- Strong documentation skills
CULTURE/OPPORTUNITY: What are the values and ‘norms’ surrounding the job?
- Team working, consultation and co-operation are on-going and important objectives.
- Strong communication and client facing skills are required.
- Results driven, high energy and resilience are important characteristics.
- Opportunity to get involved in large complex projects
- Technical training provided with cutting edge solutions
- Long term career prospects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates good analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrates good written communication skills, including documentation and correspondence
- Possesses strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment