Ciber UK provides high quality consulting, development, project management, implementation, infrastructure and managed services across Microsoft ,SAP, Salesforce and other leading technologies. Ciber UK is supported by an international business with offices in 17 countries and a global delivery infrastructure with major solution centres in Poland, India and Vietnam, and is well placed to continue and exceed its ambitious growth plans.
ABOUT CIBER UK
Ciber has received many awards from Microsoft in the last year including induction onto the European Industry Partner Programme for Financial Services and more recently Presidents Club for 2016, placing Ciber in the top 5% of Global Partners.
One of 3 core vertical markets in Ciber UK, our Financial services business includes many reference organisations such as Barclays, Citi, Metro Bank, Irish Life, Willis etc.
This position will report to the Financial Services Sales Director and focus on achieving new business success across the Banking sectors. Activities the role will include are:
Working on the existing Financial Services pipeline as an Account Manager.
Developing the new business pipeline.
Managing a small portfolio of existing Ciber customers to secure additional services, licence and managed services business.
Developing existing relationships with relevant Microsoft personnel in order to generate new business opportunities
Using own contacts and network to leverage business opportunities
Collecting accounts receivables in accordance with payment terms policy.
Contributing towards marketing activities in your sector.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS :
- Being an ambassador for the company.
- Professionally representing Ciber UK in relations with third party organisations.
- Being able to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Professionally and promptly approaching leads and opportunities and ensuring that:
- The primary lead contact is established within a maximum of one week from receipt of the lead The Ciber UK CRM system is accurately maintained with all relevant information.
- New opportunities are generated by own prospecting and networking activities
- Managing all Sales Cycles with particular attention to:
- The needs of the prospect (including the timetable of events agreed).
- The timing of actions and events within the sales cycle.
- The preparation and delivery of all relevant documentation.
- Establishing business plan and compelling events.
- Accurately forecasting prospective business by means of the company’s CRM system and during prospect review meetings with sales management.
- Adhering to all relevant company procedures (whether formal or informal) particularly:
- Bid Review
- Customer Complaint Management
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are accurately and promptly fulfilled. These include (but are not necessarily limited to) the following:
- Completing of internal oredr and handover documentation
- Preparing of quotations and formal bids in accordance with the Bid Review Procedure.
- Preparing of any System Supply Agreements in accordance with the Bid Review Procedure.
- General correspondence with any assigned customer.
- Ensuring best practices in communication with the company’s clients.
- Cooperating with Pre-Sales Consultants and Service Delivery teams
CULTURE/OPPORTUNITY: What are the values and ‘norms’ surrounding the job?
- Team working, consultation and co-operation are on-going and important objectives.
- Strong communication and client facing skills are required.
- Results driven, high energy and resilience are important characteristics.
- Opportunity to get involved in large complex projects on a global scale
- Technical training provided with cutting edge solutions
- Long term career prospects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of the Microsoft platform
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates good analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills, including documentation and correspondence
- Possesses strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment