Network Administrator ( windows / linux / web server ) - Chiswick
New opportunities have arisen for a Microsoft Certified Network Administrator to join my clients fast growing and hugely successful Marketing company. My Client is an integrated demand generation company employing 500 professionals worldwide. With offices located in Boston, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, Melbourne, Singapore and the Caribbean.
As the Network Administrator ( windows / linux / web server ) my client is offering you a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments in Chiswick. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary between £35,000 - £50,000, dependent upon experience plus additional benefits.
- At least 3- 5 years' experience in a similar Networking Administrator role.
- Good experience in Web servers / Windows Servers
- Good Active Directory experience
- Good experience of Day to day desktop support for local and remote users
- You must be Microsoft certified and Experience with Linux would be a great advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision and think on your feet is a must
- Strong knowledge of networking elements; technical skills; PC and Server Hardware
- Well versed in the installation and maintenance of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Windows 7, Windows Server
- Application support experience with MS Office Suites, MS Exchange, SEP
- Experience in desktop imaging a required (i.e. WDS)
- Flexible - need to be flexible to work occasionally outside of hours to accommodate after hours support (when required) and systems maintenance.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications required, I.E.; MCSA/MCITP/MCSE
- Marketing Agency or 3rd party outsourcing background would also be an advantage
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Process and follow up IT tickets raised by users
- Day-to-day desktop support for local and remote users
- Active directory and Microsoft Exchange management
- Desktop PC and Laptop upgrades
- Monitors day-to-day PC health status and performs removal of any viruses / malware
- Creates and maintains desktop imaging
- Equipment management, orders and audits
- Support server updates, maintenance scheduling and special projects
- Perform PC and printer installations, upgrades, hardware and software diagnostics
- Performs tier II WAN/LAN and wireless support
- Configures operating systems, shrink-wraps programs and applications software programs
- Backup infrastructure and disaster recovery
- Work with various departments locally and internationally to continuously improve processes and systems.
- Assists in administering cloud based SaaS applications
- Escalate tickets when necessary.
- Help assist other international offices
- Works to improve the systems processes currently in place by researching and analysing the current environment and recommending solutions and products.
How to apply for Senior Network Administrator ( windows / linux / web server ) role:
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and to progress your career with this market leader please apply by sending your CV to the following links below.
Network / Web server / Networking engineer / windows / linux / wan / lan / Microsoft / MCSA / MCITP / MCSE / VMWARE / EXCHANGE / OFFICE 365 / MIGRATING / ACTIVE DIRECTORY / NETWORK ENGINEER / ACTIVE DIRECTORY