Our ambitious, market leading client, based in Cardiff, is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Network Engineer to join their expanding team.
As a Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
* Installing both current and new technologies at existing and new client's sites.
* Managing technical solutions as part of the project deployment process.
* Discussing and demonstrating new technologies to clients.
* Meeting with all levels of internal staff and clients to discuss projects delivered with confidence and authority.
* Supporting company project documentation processes.
* Providing support for escalated issues from the NOC.
As a Network Engineer, you will possess some, or all, of the following:
* Experience of working in an IT networking project/support role within a professional or corporate environment.
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service.
* Experience of working to strict SLAs
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
* Full UK driving license.
* An understanding and appreciation of Windows Server, Virtualisation and Storage technologies.
* CCNA qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
* In-depth technical networking knowledge - Layer 1, Switching, Routing, Firewalls, Wireless Networks
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
As a Network Engineer you will be willing to travel and work away for extended periods, large element of the role based out of the office.
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £35,000 (DOE) + a company car or car allowance.
If this sounds of interest to yourself, apply with an up to date copy of your CV or call Lucy on 02920 37 55 99.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job reference information
||CPS Group Limited
||02920 375599 (Please reference Dice when calling)