A high end client of mine is currently investing in its Cloud Technology Practice which is growing rapidly in the UK and Europe. As part of this, we are seeking to recruit an experienced 'Oracle Cloud Integration Architect. This is a great opportunity for a proven architect to join as a senior member of the team and work directly on high profile engagements.
What will you be doing?
As a Cloud Integration Architect you will enjoy responsibility for the successful design, development and provisioning of the complete technical architecture to support our clients' integration objectives. You will also lead the design, development, analysis, architecture and documentation of solution roadmaps and end-to-end blueprints
Working as a part of an industry leading team we'll give you the chance to act as the key decision maker when architectural design decisions need to be taken and you'll benefit from working with colleagues who are experts across the entire Oracle product suite.
Operating at a senior level you will also be involved in driving practice growth with involvement in proposition development and presales activities.
What do we look for?
Successful candidates will recognise from their experience that their core skill is the pragmatic application of their technical development and middleware integration skills & initiative to fulfil overall business objectives.
Typically, successful candidates will have worked in a similar role for other major consulting organisations. The main technical skills required are:
- Strong understanding of Cloud paradigms and models such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Ability to architect the integration of distributed business solutions whether deployed on-premises or in public or private cloud.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of integration frameworks and integration patterns such as Oracle Integration Cloud Service, APIs, web-services (JSON, XML), Oracle SOA Middleware. Demonstrate a robust understanding of Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite and Fusion Applications) technology stacks, including Oracle Forms and OA Framework (Java / HTML) development
- Oracle SQL & Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW)
- Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite & AIA integration patterns
To apply for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 0207 4484313