Oracle DBA - Database Architect - Canary Wharf - Up to £80,000
This is an excellent opportunity for Oracle Database Architects to be part of cutting edge technology team working on site near to Canary Wharf. My client is a global giant and also a Oracle Partner who are recognised for the outstanding service that they deliver across multiple industries.
This is a salaried position which pays from £60,000-£80,000. There is a great benefits package which comes along with this as well which includes bonus and flexible working. There is also industry leading training and a chance to gain certifications which will be paid for.
Specialist technical background in some of the following areas with focus on Oracle, Exadata and AWS
- Database and Middleware (Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Exadata)
- Experience of Control-M agents on Exadata platform
- Extensive Oracle Database experience Ver 8,9,10,11GR2 ,12 and OVM
- Experience of deploying ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Experience with middleware technologies like BEA/Oracle weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Unix and Linux (preferably Solaris and Oracle Linux)
- Experience with legacy windows and Solaris remediation/migration.
- Knowledge of application development, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Architectures tools, and technology frameworks
- Experience of technology re-platforming, technology upgrade projects focused on Infrastructure
This is a unique opportunity for a Oracle Database Architect to make their stamp within a market leading organisation in London. Do not miss out on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively, call Taz Shahid on 0191 338 7551
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Skills: DBA, Database Architect, Architect, Oracle, Database, Middleware, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Exadata, Oracle Data Integrator, Unix, Linux, Solaris, Oracle Linux, London, Canary Wharf
Job reference information
||Nigel Frank International
||+44 191 255 1427 (Please reference Dice when calling)