Come and work as a Oracle Developer for a global business that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn in a great environment for the Top Employer in the UK.
You will be working in collaboration with a great team to drive the development forward in the projects.
Your skills required:
* Extensive experience of Oracle SQL (ideally Oracle 12c) and PL/SQL
* Expertise with writing and optimising stored procedures and query performance
* Expertise reviewing work, creating work packages and managing the technical delivery of a team
* Demonstrable track record in working on databases where performance is the key
* Thorough understanding of the full development project lifecycle and methodologies used
* Strong design and architecture skills
* Supporting, build release and deployments
* Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
* Implementing and supporting the requirements from the sponsoring team consistent with the existing architecture
* Designing and implementing new business logic / reports as SQL inside stored procedures within the existing system / reporting framework, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality
* Unix Scripting
* Experience of Oracle partitions
* Very high level of motivation
* Strong communication skills Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
|Advertiser||CGI IT UK|
|Contact Name||Michael Kidd|
|Telephone||(Please reference Dice when calling)|
Location: South East England