Based in South Wales
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions. Although we’re already one of the leading names in our industry, we’re not stopping there. Link is home to a wide range of financial services and works with many of Europe’s top financial institutions, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you to grow and develop your career with us.
Owing to a period of rapid growth we are looking for exceptional, highly skilled Oracle developers to join our team in Caerphilly. We require people who can perform at the highest level and maintain the excellent standards we have within our team.
Responsible for handling over 500,000 transactions every month, this is an opportunity to work on Link’s high performance systems that require outstanding quality and efficient engineering. You will be responsible for the maintenance, back-up, capacity planning, performance tuning and documentation of these systems. The role will be a mixture of supporting existing live projects and working with our development teams on new platform updates.
We are offering above market rate salaries for exceptional people.
The role will include:
• SQL and PL/SQL development
• Forms 11g and Reports 11g development
• ETL processing
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• 2 years experience creating SQL statements in an Oracle environment
• Proficient in the use of Oracle PL/SQL
• Ability to communicate at all levels and be able to convert user and management requirements into actionable plans and solutions
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining quality
• Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
• Good verbal, written and communication skills
• Demonstrable analytical problem solving skills
• Professional approach coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Familiar with Oracle Forms 11g and Reports 11g
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)