My client is a market leader in the processing of online disclosure and service barring checks and is currently looking to recruit motivated self-starters with exceptional PHP development skills. This role is primarily a PHP development role, and you will be involved in delivering projects, maintaining and extending the development toolchain and designing new systems. You will work alongside senior and junior PHP developers, external contractors and project managers, you will also work with the rest of the team to ensure our PHP application works faultlessly.
The second part of this role will be to take responsibility for the technical aspect of information security within the business ranging from systematic risk analysis to backup management and penetration testing. The ISMS will be externally audited to the ISO27001:2015 standard, so the role would be ideal for a developer who already has, or wishes to gain, experience in information security.
The successful PHP developer will be innovative, open to fresh ideas and ambitious. You will have access to the full range of technologies we employ, and you will get the opportunity to shape future developments.
PHP Developer Specification:
- OO PHP
- Significant MVC experience (Zend/Symfony/Laravel)
- Version Control
- Basic understanding of information security practices
PHP Developer Responsibilities
- Working closely with senior staff to plan, design, and build new PHP application components
- Contribute to the development of a new platform for future products
- Maintenence of the existing Zend Framework-based web application
- Managing the technical aspect of our ISO 27001:2015 ISMS, and contributing to the successful completion of audits.
- Managing PCI technical compliance
To Apply for this PHP developer role or for more information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01179689270