If you're looking to lead a Paid Social team across a blue-chip client base at an global social media agency then this could be the role you're looking for.
The agency are based in central London, backed by a larger network , specialising in delivering integrated social media campaigns across their enviable client-list. They specialise in paid, organic, strategy and creative social media marketing. This is an exciting time to join a growing team of 30+ very experience social professionals.Not only is there going to be the opportunity to use your expertise to train and develop juniors but learn from industry recognises Heads of channels.
A very rare, unique and important opportunity has arisen within the agency for a Paid Social Account Director to lead strategy, campaigns and a team on a global blue-chip account. This is the agencies flag-ship account therefore it goes without saying we're looking for a very talented individual. You will also have the opportunity to lead other accounts across entertainment, lifestyle and FMCG.
The team you will be leading are a friendly, but motivated group. You will be tasked with their professional development and passing your Paid Social expertise down. Of course not only work, but regular social events and get together with the team and wider agency.
You will be a very experienced Paid Social Senior/Manager ready to take the next step or an experienced Account Director looking for a step up/new challenge in a very sought after role. Experience managing a talented team in an agency environment,leading strategy and client communications will be second nature to you.
- Manage a portfolio of blue-chip clients to ensure we are developing revenue across all channels
- Own the relationship with our key paid social partners
- Lead paid social strategies
- Manage our team of media traders
- Leading client relationships to develop plans and strategy while building lasting partnerships
- Ensure all work is delivered efficiently, within time and budget
- Manage and develop junior to mid-level team members
- Bring innovation, inspiration to the team
- Support and lead new business propositions
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in discussing or you're interested in discussing any Social Media opportunities then please hit the apply button, drop me an email jaye(at)energizerec(dot)com or call on 0207 952 1478. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jay23evans/
Job reference information
||Energize Recruitment Solutions Ltd
||0207 952 1478 (Please reference Dice when calling)