Project Manager – ERP / Financial Accounting to £45k inc car allowance. One of Europe's leading suppliers of Business Management Solutions (ERP) is seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple concurrent implementations (up to 30 dependant on size) into external clients.
• 3 years+ successful project management of ERP software solutions to external clients
• Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects (at least 5)
• Revenue management and commercial budget responsibility and scope for all services provided to agreed levels
• Experience of ERP/business management solutions (ideally Sage 200, 500/1000, X3 but consider Dynamics NAV, AX, Infor, Epicor, Sage X3, Netsuite, IFS etc) is essential.
• Ideally Project Management qualification (APM), Methodologies
Preferably a Graduate with strong numeracy skills the Project Manager will possess a common sense and practical approach to managing multiple projects in different client environments. The project manager will possess excellent communication skills, a hands on approach, and the strength of character to overcome all obstacles in order to deliver a project within budget and timescales.
The Project Manager role involves planning, scheduling, and managing the delivery of a portfolio of ERP projects (small, mid & upper) to external clients within agreed timescales from Project Pre-Sales to Customer Go-live handover including full budgetary responsibility. The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing the customer’s business objectives, creating long term, healthy service provision and managing relationships through the project life cycle. In addition your role will include maintenance of project documentation, report writing, attendance at customer meetings right through to invoicing on a timely basis.
Based in the North West there will be some travel to client sites in the UK and possibly Europe. Salary to c£45,000 inc car allowance dependant on experience but will go higher for Sage X3 experience.
Please send your CV/contact Ian Shaw - Email: email@example.com or Tel: 0161 247 8664
Job reference information
||Actis Recruitment Ltd
||0161 247 8660 (Please reference Dice when calling)