Project Manager (Manager, Agile, QA)
Location: York, UK
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager (Manager, Agile, QA) with an Agile/software background to manage a variety of high profile customer projects across the UK.
The Project Manager (Manager, Agile, QA) role involves:
• Managing teams as part of the software development lifecycle or software systems integration/implementation.
• Hands on technical project management in a fast-paced, customer environment
• Managing Agile software development projects.
• Running the implementation of projects for complex IT products.
• Comprehensive reporting for senior business stakeholders and key customers.
Requirements of the Project Manager (Manager, Agile, QA) role:
• A technical background; this may be from experience in software development, IT infrastructure implementations or software QA roles
• Awareness of software engineering processes such as configuration and release management.
• A background of working in a commercial environment, managing the relationship with both customer and third party suppliers.
• Superb communication and customer facing skills
• A professional services/consultancy background would be an advantage.
This role could suit someone with extensive experience in working in team-leading roles in software development or Quality assurance. Regular travel to customer sites in the UK will be required.
What we’ll give you in return…
• The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
• Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
• A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
• A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
Located in the Science Park, within the main Campus of York University (YO10), Piksel’s European head office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. Our teams build and run next generation TV platforms like Channel 4’s All 4, as well as partnering with companies like Discovery, Endemol and Liberty Global - helping them to get better connected with their audiences; engaging with them in exciting, unexpected ways.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. We’re a powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
To apply for the Project Manager (Manager, Agile, QA) role, please click the ‘Apply now’ button.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference Dice when calling)