Hampshire; Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
We are seeking a skilled, engaging and enthusiastic Project Manager to work with our client, a leading software house in Southampton.
The company is a fast moving technology business going through a rapid period growth due to business success with a number of Greenfield projects pending. They are growing their technology development and delivery teams to help on-board several new clients and ensure customer product excellence and project delivery.
The role of Project Manager;
* Planning, implementing and managing a range of dynamic security software projects
* Solution implementation i.e. network, hardware install, configuration, training and go live project management - - mainly implementations and upgrades, focused on project roll-outs
* Creating detailed project plans including governance and sequence of activity
* Identify and manage resource requirements, working closely with internal development teams
* Communicate with clients to ensure that all key planning stages are covered including briefs, scoping and kick-off meetings, GAP-analysis, through to post-project reviews and wash-ups
* Be overall responsible delivery and adherence to ISO27001 and ISO9001 Management Systems on a Project-basis
* Setup and manage ongoing communication of the project schedule with key stakeholders
* Build strong relationships with client stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
* Install/follow Agile processes to ensure a successful outcome, ideally you will have a PM qualification - SCRUM, PRINCE2 etc.
Skills & Experience
* 3+ years' experience in a software delivery Project Management role is essential
* PRINCE/AGILE/WATERFALL Project Management Methodologies
* Microsoft Office, including MS Project (3+ Years)
* Microsoft SharePoint (1+ Years)
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects
* Ability to ownership of the full project lifecycle and achieve great results
* An avid user of project management reporting and tracking tools
* Great understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
* Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs
The company is a market leader in their field and offer great career prospects and benefits to their employees. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV or call 02380 765 804.
Project Manager, Project Management, Software PM, Software Project Manager, AGILE, SCRUM, PRINCE2, PRINCEII, MS Project, SharePoint, GAP Analysis, ISO27001, ISO9001, Southampton, Hampshire, Winchester, Portsmouth
|Contact Name||Lesley Morgan|
|Telephone||02380 765804 (Please reference Dice when calling)|